Yields: 8 bite-size pieces
150 g brownies
1 Caffè di Artisan coffee pod
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Crumble the brownies into a bowl. Pour the liquid from the coffee pod and mix well.
2. Scoop out small bite size portions onto a non-stick mat with a spoon or ice-cream scooper. (The mixture will be sticky and hard to roll)
3. Place the sheet in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or in the freezer for 15 minutes.
4. Roll into balls and smooth it out. Put it back in the fridge for 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in the microwave or double boiler. Dip the balls and place it back on the sheet. Let it set on the counter or pop it back in the fridge for 10 minutes.
Notes: To melt the chocolate in the microwave, add the chocolate to a bowl and place it in the microwave for a minute. Some of the chips may not melt but stir it and eventually it will. Microwave for additional 30 seconds if the chips won't melt after stirring.