1 or 2 Caffè di Artisan luxury coffee pods
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
1 and 1/2 cup rolled oats
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup sliced almonds
1/2 cup good quality chocolate chips or chunks.
1. Preheat the oven to 325 Degrees Fahrenheit/160 Degrees Celsius.
2. Add coffee, olive oil, honey to a bowl and mix well.
3. Now add the rolled oats and vanilla and combine well to moisten the oats.
4. Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
6. Take it out of the oven and let it cool.
7. Once cooled, transfer into an airtight jar and mix in almonds and chocolate chips.
8. Sprinkle on yogurt or have it with milk.