3.5 oz (100g) Dark chocolate (Lindt 70% dark was used in this recipe) pinch of salt
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons sugar
3/4 cup heavy cream
1 Caffè di Artisan coffee pod
1. Chop chocolate into even chunks and add it to a mixing bowl. Add salt, butter and sugar.
2. Heat heavy cream in a saucepan until it starts to boil. Immediately add this to the chocolate.
3. Wait for a minute and whisk it. It looks rough in the beginning, but slowly it will start becoming smooth. Add the coffee. Taste and add more coffee and sugar if needed.
4. Pour into serving glasses and give it a gentle tap to get rid of any air bubbles.
5. Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Before serving, let it sit on the counter for about 15 minutes.
6. Garnish with berries, chocolate curls or spun sugar.
Notes: The mixture should be smooth, so do not overmix or else there will be bubbles