Catering Banquets Corporate & Campuses
For Breakfasts, Banquets & Catering, our Coffee System is a boon
- Effortless luxury coffee that can be made and served super-quickly, to hundreds of guests
- No need to lug, install, empty out, clean up, heavy Coffee equipment
- Have multiple serving stations without multiple machines
- Uber Luxe Gorgeous Coffee, that is hailed worldwide as The Best Coffee In The World. Just see this YouTube link on how Consumers from across the world are loving Caffè di Artisan!
- Consistent quality that doesn’t depend on barista skills
- Serve indoors and outdoors with equal ease
- Available in versatile packaging sizes: From bulk, multi serve bottles to single serve pods
- Serve a range of gourmet coffee drinks; Espresso, Latté, Cappuccino, Americano, Frappé – each ready in less than a minute. Click here to see how easy it is to prepare our coffees.
- Our pods are Biodegradable in normal landfills and sea water both! And we use recycled plastic even for these Biodegradable pods! Further, our pods are easily recycled. K-cups, Nespresso pods on the other hand, are bad for our environment as they just clog up Landfills and sea, as they are very hard to recycle
- Improved carbon footprint: our Coffee solution saves you immense power: each Coffee Machine consumes half a million watts of power each year!
- Massive savings in costs (upto 70%) via reduced manpower, power, housekeeping time, breakdowns, replacements!
Caffè di Artisan packs more coffee per serving …amply satisfying the guest and is far more economical. Even more than Instant Coffee
|Product||Coffee Per Serving|
|Caffè di Artisan Single Serve Pod||12-15 grams|
|Instant Coffee Sachet||2-3 grams|
|Nespresso /K Cup Capsule||5-10 grams|
See How Superior Caffè di Artisan is to the Nespresso, K-Cup & Other Machine Systems
|Caffè di Artisan||Coffee Machine Systems|
|Breakdowns||Not a chance!||Highly Prone to breakdowns|
|Cost of Use||Variable Only (Cost of Pods)||Fixed (Machine) + Variable (Cost of Capsule + Maintenance/
Upkeep + Replacement) + Barista + Power Costs
|Space & Weight Requirement||None||Takes up valuable space in galleys. Add unnecessary weight|
|Power Consumption||None||Consumes Power (around half a million watts per year per machine!). Imagine the cost and carbon load!|
|Investment||Zero||Capital Cost of Machine – either direct or built into per pod cost|
|Maintenance||None||Regular Cleaning/Upkeep/ Maintenance time|
|Eco-friendliness||Easily Biodegradable Pods that biodegrade 90% within 2 years in normal Landfills. Made with Recycled Plastic||Very Difficult (almost impossible) to Recycle. Costs of Recycling Extremely High|
|Hygiene Issues||None||High bacteria (including E.coli), algae &mold counts, attract cockroaches *|
|Consistency/ Machine Quality||Exquisite, consistent Uber-Luxe coffee every single time, no matter who makes it or where||Highly variable quality because of extreme dependence on machine quality, machine age, machine cleanliness|
|Taste/ Quality||Rich, smooth, zesty, great mouth feel, long finish, but never burnt or bitter||Problems of over and under-extraction result in coffee that is often burnt, bitter or has an unpleasant after-taste|
|User Health||Never causes acidity or heartburn||Causes gastric irritation, acidity due to rancid oils coating the coffee machine's internal pipes|
|Production Process||Artisanal, slow extraction, in Micro-Filtery||Industrial: Large Scale Production/Commoditised Coffee…or dependent on barista skills|
*Recent Studies by Universities in Valencia (Spain) and Chicago (USA) have shown shockingly high level of bacteria in coffee machines. Coffee machines have been termed 'the germiest place in the house'