This policy applies only to activities caffediartisan.com engages in on its website and does not apply to caffediartisan.com activities that are "offline" or unrelated to the website.
caffediartisan.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website.
The anonymous data collected by the caffediartisan.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the website.
You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the caffediartisan.com website, which may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to caffediartisan.com, when you register for services, or make purchases via the website. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
Use and Disclosure of Information: Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our site. We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered
What information we gather
We at caffediartisan.com respect your desire to protect your personal information. This page reveals what sort of information we may ask you for and in what situations.
We request your personal information when you place an order, register yourself on our website, request a service, request for sample, correspond with us or engage in certain other activities with respect to our website or products. We only use your information to send out the odd product/company update, advise you that we will be attending a trade show, or if we're currently doing business with you.
Following are the instances when we collect your information along with the details of data collected by us:
- If you submit an order online with us, you will be asked for information needed to complete the transaction such as your name, Organization name, address, e-mail ID, Phone number and credit card details/payment details.
- If you visit our website and register interest in our products, you will be asked for name, Organization name, e-mail ID, Phone number & postal address.
- If you visit our website and download any document related to our products, you will be asked for name, Organization name, e-mail ID, Phone number & postal address.
- When you will request for registration as a customer on our website or otherwise, we will ask for name, phone number, e-mail ID & postal address.
- If you request technical support by email, telephone or by remote access, we will ask you for information needed to complete the transaction such as your name, phone number, e-mail ID & postal address and information about your device hardware etc. and the nature of the problem you are experiencing; and during remote access, we may ask for full control of your device
- If you use our Live Web Chat Service, we will ask you for information required to understand your query and provide appropriate solution. During your Live Web Chat Service, we will require your e-mail address, IP address, time and date of chats and similarly, your chat data content shall be required to improve our service quality and resolve your query.
- The device information that Cloud Software obtain through the use of data collection technology, could include the device's: name or ID, serial number, MAC address, IP address, unique identifier for the device, logged username, FQDN, OS version, service packs, file path, installed applications (if any).
- If you buy or use our product and communicate with us through email, some additional technical data about the mail content could be sent to us, including email sender, recipient, subject, attachments, mail server IPs, timestamp, mailbox, mailbox path, content type, domain name.
It is your decision to proceed with any activity that requests your personal information. However, please note that if you do not wish to provide the requested information, you may not be able to complete the specific process.
Your data mentioned hereinabove shall be retained depending on the purposes for which we use it. We will keep your Personal Information for as long as you are a registered customer or user of our products or for as long as we have another business purpose to do so or till the time as required by law.
How we use this information
We use your personal information:
- To create better products and services to meet your needs.
- To enable the features which you have availed.
- To help you purchase products, obtain access to services or otherwise engage in activities you select.
- To help you to introduce you to products or services that may be of interest to you or to provide customer support.
- To assist and co-ordinate with investigation agencies.
- To provide better/adequate/fast support over the telephone, email, fax, etc.
Please be advised that we may disclose your personal information if legally required to do so by government agencies or law enforcement bodies.
We have taken security measures, consistent with international information practices, to protect your personal information, which offers adequate level of personal data protection and aims to protect network and information security. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction. Credit card information is transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
The personal information that you have shared with us may be transferred to other offices of Caffè di Artisan around the world. Also, in certain countries our outside contractors might undertake the collection, transferring, storage and processing of your information.
Your personal data rights
According to our policy, Data subjects (any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person) have the right to access to data, right to rectification, right to erasure and the right not to be subject to individual decisions. Data subjects/You also have the right to restriction of personal data processing and to request the deletion of the collected personal data, as well as the right to data portability. To exercise these rights, you may send a written request, dated and signed, to the Caffè di Artisan Inc., Data Protection Officer (DPO) via email to email@example.com.
We may track domain names, IP addresses, and browser types from users who visit our site. We use this information to produce traffic statistics for the websites caffediartisan.com. Such information is not correlated with any personal information.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
COOKIES: Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user's browser. Caffediartisan.com utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
caffediartisan.com may use non-personal "aggregated data" to enhance the operation of our website, or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide caffediartisan.com with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
caffediartisan.com may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request.
caffediartisan.com may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if caffediartisan.com files for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of caffediartisan.com in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
Other Websites: caffediartisan.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party's privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
Minors: caffediartisan.com does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the caffediartisan.com website or services, and caffediartisan.com requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, caffediartisan.com does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
Corrections And Updates: If you wish to modify or update any information caffediartisan.com has received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org